Hummus Ultimate Recipe: Easy, healthy and very delicious!
Welcome to another Snack With Mary Recipe. In the middle east, Hummus popularity is overwhelming and I can understand why – this is a very very delicious and healthy choice. I encourage you to skip the store-bought hummus, making it yourself is easy and will be far tastier than just about anything from your local Costco or any other store. I always thought that it would take a lot of time and effort to prepare it, but the reality is much more simple and you need less than 30 minutes (someone can do it in less than 15 minutes) to get it on your plates. Let me be your guide in the world of creating Hummus.
- 500g pre-cooked chickpeas + some chickpeas for decoration
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 4 garlic cloves
- Pre-cook 550-600g chickpeas.
- In a blender, cup adds 500g pre-cooked chickpeas, 2tbsp tahini.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon
- Add 1 to 4 garlic cloves to your taste (I used to put 3 and it was kind of too much for me)
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt
- Mix it all in a blender
- Put your mixture in the plate and give it a form, creating a round hole in the center
- Fill the hole with chickpeas for decoration purpose
- Chop the parsley and put it on the top of your hummus plate for decoration
- Add Paprika and Olive Oil to the taste
- That’s it, wasn’t that easy?
I’m convinced that hummus is one of the best inventions on earth. It might look boring in the bowl, but the sum of its ingredients is epic. Here is a 1-minute video tutorial, every Snack With Mary Recipe is tested multiple times before sharing to make sure you have the best content.
Your feedback is very valuable, please let me know your thoughts in the comment’s section below.
Snack With Mary <3
I am Maria. Mother of three little cuties. Wife. Sister. Food Lover. Passionate cooker. Master Chef.Learn more