Crepes – Delicious Family recipe in less than 30min!
Welcome to SnackWithMary Blog – Have you heard about Maslenitsa or also known as Pancake Day? Let me show you how to prepare perfect crepes/pancakes. I have chosen to share my family recipe, the one which I am very known for – in my family. The kids demand Crepes every day at my house. Let’s get it started!
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients for Crepes:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- 1 glass of milk (250 ml)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 190 g flour
Step 2: Make sure you have all the necessary tools ready:
Step 3: A Small How-To Guide / Instructions:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, the sugar, and salt.
- Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine.
- Add the oil and the flour and beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Butter to oil the frying pan
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
Here is a 2 minutes video tutorial for How to Make Crepes, If you enjoy the video demonstration, please like and subscribe to the Youtube Channel and click the bell icon so you’ll be the first to know when a new video recipe is out, we post every week!
Step 4: Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed my family Crepes recipe, please let me know how do you find it in the comment’s section below, sending much love.
Yours Snack With Mary 🙂
I am Maria. Mother of three little cuties. Wife. Sister. Food Lover. Passionate cooker. Master Chef.Learn more